For architects and designers
Whenever you design any type of commercial or industrial premises for your clients you want to be sure that your great looking design is a fit with the site … AND that it’s in line with your client’s construction budget.
Let us help you with that. Through our Designer Partnering Service we work closely with architects, designers and planners on the Sunshine Coast and Brisbane to help you offer your clients an even greater level of service … regardless of whether you end up choosing us as your builder. We:
- Conduct a site assessment to see if it’s a fit with your client’s plans
- Identify the right commercial construction methods so you can include them in the design and help your clients save money
- Give you accurate commercial construction schedules and timelines so your client has a clear understanding of how long the building process takes
- Provide you with conceptual pricing to get an initial idea of what your design will cost to build before you present your client with the plans
- Act as a liaison between you and your client explaining your vision in practical building terms so your client can understand the rationale behind your designs and the most cost-effective way to realise their dreams
- Manage the tendering process so you can be sure that the submissions that come back are accurate
Better still, we offer you this service with no-obligation to engage us as the builder for the project. It doesn’t matter what type of commercial premises you’re designing, we have specialist experience in industrial sheds and warehouses, retail complexes, office and retail interiors, or commercial showrooms. To find out more, just touch base with our commercial builders now on 07 5493 9757 to discuss your commercial construction needs in Sunshine Coast or Brisbane.